Dear friends of Le Maine,
We thank you for the interest that you are more and more taking in our establishment, and for the confidence that you show in our team. Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
Currently, our vacation rentals in Chartreuse du Maine are open, and available for rent. Unless different official instructions, which we will not fail to indicate to you on this same site, it is already possible for you to book for spring or summer 2020. We will be delighted to welcome you in our exceptional setting, for a peaceful stay and total freedom of mind.
Your safety and that of our team is our priority.
- First of all, know that on this date our establishment does not have to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or our team.
- To date, the Dordogne is one of the departments least affected by contamination.
- The 3 holiday homes and their private gardens are completely independent. There is no joint ownership, no common areas, no reception office.
We undertake to strictly apply the following health safety instructions:
- We will welcome you personally by observing safety distances and barrier gestures.
- The key to your cottage will be on the door.
- By ventilating all the rooms, we wait 24 hours after each client's stay to welcome other guests.
- We are on site, available 24/24
Cleaning and disinfection
Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection measures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by first washing with soap and water for 20 seconds, then applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydro-alcoholic gel
- We clean all of the surfaces present in the rooms using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once these surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The set is wiped with a paper towel or disposable wipes and / or we use new rags for each cleaning of the parts after the departure of a customer.These rags are washed intensively at a very high temperature after each house cleaning.
- Using disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment )
- All linens (sheets, mattress and pillow covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, table napkins and duvets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature. All these textiles are handled with disposable gloves during each operation.
- Our laundry baskets are cleaned and disinfected after each operation
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant, as are our dishwashers and washing machines
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again
- Finally, the expiration dates of all our cleaning and disinfection supplies are checked with each purchase.
Our special cancellation policy
- In the case of a reservation that you have made directly with us:
all stays reserved and which have already been the subject of payments from you and which you wish to cancel will not be reimbursed before a period of 18 months from March 29, 2020, i.e. no later than July 31, 2021. However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within the same period of 18 months. The sums that you have already paid (whether the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit for a new identical or equivalent service in the next 18 months. The price of your new reservation must not exceed that of the old one, or you can benefit from a service of a higher category than the initial service by paying the difference in price which will remain at your expense. Know, finally, that this credit is divisible, that is to say that it can be used in several times for several benefits.
- In the case of a reservation you have made through an intermediary, we strongly recommend that you contact the intermediary who made your reservation with our establishment directly. It is, in fact, this establishment which must apply the order of March 29, 2020, if it is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the intermediary and yourself.
- As this is a reservation that you will make from this day directly with us, we are happy to inform you that we are extending the provisions of the order of March 29, 2020. This means that, whatever the 'the rate offer you choose (even non-cancellable), your cancellation will entitle you to an 18-month postponement of your stay, under the same conditions as described above. The amount paid (deposit or all) will constitute an advance for a new service. If you cannot postpone your stay, the sums collected will be refunded to you within 18 months (from the date of your reservation). You have no risk of loss .
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, we will be happy to answer your questions:
By phone at the following number +33 (0) 6 08 75 51 80
By email: email@example.com
* Specific points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- All the pieces :
Fan and lamp chains
Window sills and handles
Ironing boards and irons
Garbage cans and recycling bins
Books and board games: will not be available this summer
The welcome book and the guest book will be made available on the internet
Appliances: ovens, hob, toaster, coffee makers, etc.
Condiments: oil, vinegar, salt shaker, pepper shaker, commonly used spices and containers, etc.
Kitchen utensils that are not dishwasher safe
Rigid back chairs
Showers and baths
Curtains & shower doors
Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap dispensers
- Cleaning devices:
Washer / dryer
- Children's items
Outdoor furniture (tables, chairs, lounge chairs)
Regarding the pool:
It will be opened and disinfected according to the strict cleaning and disinfection procedures transmitted by our suppliers.
The sun loungers will be allocated to each house and disinfected between each tenant stay.
Children are the responsibility of their parents. We ask them to respect social distancing and barrier gestures at the swimming pool, as in all areas.